A leading service design agency in London are seeking a Head of Data Design to join their world class studio.
Is it right for you?
- Build out a Data Design practice within one of the leading service design agencies in the world.
- Design with and leverage data to enhance human experiences at work and in life.
- Advance Data Design as a series of disciplines and a practice.
- Drive the Data Design approach towards clear and meaningful outcomes and work.
- Produce Data Design deliverables at the project and account level, and provide Data Design coaching to the wider design team at the project level.
- Build the business through cultivating key client relationships and selling in Data Design related work.
Are you right for them?
- Nascent mastery of the Data Design landscape, including but not limited to data intelligence, instrumentation, organizational integration, data storytelling, design thinking, culture change, coaching, data valuation, and product management.
- Significant technology or design experience; development or strategy experience; knowledge of big data, analytics, or data visualization experience; leadership or managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Data Design or related field.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, JIRA, and the ability to learn how to use new tools in real time.
How to apply?
Send your CV & portfolio to email@example.com
If this role isn’t right for you but you want to be kept updated about other roles we’re hiring for then join our Talent Club