A leading creative digital consultancy are seeking a Sr. UI/UX Designer to join their state of the art studio in Dublin.
Is it right for you?
- Research activities e.g. stakeholder interviews, problem-framing workshops, research and analysis, user testing, etc.
- Develop core UX assets (e.g. personas, scenarios, customer journeys, IA, wireframes and prototypes)
- Rapid prototyping
- Creative concepting
- High fidelity visual and interaction design
- Liaising with clients and internal teams
- Mentoring junior team members
Are you right for them?
- You are a world class designer with a portfolio to match.
- You can act as a leader, collaborating and mentoring other designers to deliver best in class digital services and experiences.
- You can plan and design research activities using a variety of techniques (e.g. in depth interviews, usability testing, analytics, remote research methods).
- You can distil complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- You can think through user problems, find solutions that work, visualise them in detail and help developers build them.
- You are a creative visual thinker with an exacting eye for pixel perfect detail and a refined sense of aesthetics.
- 5+ years’ experience of digital interface design in a client facing environment
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI Design
How to apply?
Send your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t right for you but you want to be kept updated about other roles we’re hiring for then join our Talent Club